Collected Personal Data
By using our Services, each client agrees to the collection, processing and storage of Personal Data. The collection can be done in two ways: the information provided by the customer and the information that we collect. Let’s look at each of these types of information collected separately.
Information Provided Directly by the Client
The collection of Personal Data can be done by direct requesting from the customer when using 1Win Services. The Personal Data can be collected by asking for certain data and sending some documents. This is possible during the 1Win registration and verification procedures, when contacting 1Win technical support and according to fraud checking and implementation of anti-money laundering policy.
Automatically Collected Personal Data
Personal Data that 1Win collects automatically may be compiled using various technologies such as cookie files, Google Analytics service, and other similar technologies and instruments provided by other companies. It is also possible to receive Personal Data about you from various sources, including publicly available material or collected data from our partners who process payments, other information stored by Personal Data, etc. This information is used to increase and enhance our already existing Personal Data about you in order to improve and personalise 1Win Services. In addition, we also use it to verify the validity of the Personal Data you have provided.
The collection of the Personal Data can be done automatically during your use of 1Win Services includes your IP address, your device type and settings, your operating system, your browser type and settings, information about your account activity, payment information, the date, time and URL of the link to your request, and other information. We need this information to improve 1Win Services, to provide our users with a better 1Win casino gaming and betting experience, and to find out the features that are important to each customer. This way, we can figure out what language customers use and automatically translate our Services into that language.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data collected by 1Win clients may only take place if there is a legitimate reason to do so. Such legal grounds are Performance of Contract, Legal Obligation, Legitimate Interests and Your Consent – these are mandated by current data protection legislation.
Performance of Contract
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of the Personal Data of our customers is the fulfilment of the contract concluded with 1Win. Such a legal basis is deemed to be the registration of a 1Win account, making payments, initiating agreements or when we take contractual steps.
1Win is subject to regulation by the laws of the country. In this case, the legal basis for the handling of customers’ Personal Data is provided by the various laws and regulations, the main ones being the anti-money laundering regulations, the rules for responsible gaming, the license conditions granted to 1Win by the international E-Gaming Commission of Curacao.
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of the Personal Data of 1Win customers is our business and commercial reasons, or the business and commercial reasons of our group of companies, or the business and commercial reasons of third parties who are partners of 1Win.
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is the consent of our customers. For example, this is carried out for direct marketing purposes.
Use of Personal Data of 1Win Customers
The use of the Personal Data of customers is allowed if there is a legal basis for doing so. 1Win may only use the Personal Data of clients in the following cases:
- Ensuring that our websites and services operate as intended, managing our websites and providing the services you have requested (Legal Basis: Performance of Contract, Legitimate Interests).
- Determining your ability to use certain Services, including verifying your age, geographic location, identity or self-exclusion status, and creating and managing your account (Legal Basis: Performance of Contract, Legitimate Interests).
- Fulfilling legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities, complying with the laws and regulations applicable to us and the terms of our gaming licence, and preventing illegal activity, including money laundering and match-fixing (Legal Basis: Legal Obligations).
- Providing support, including assistance with technical or payment problems or other matters relating to the Websites or the Services (Legal Basis: Performance of Contract).
- Improving our Websites and Services, testing and developing new features, technical analysis of the Websites and Services to optimise the user experience and provide better tools (Legal Basis: Legitimate Interests).
- To prevent, detect and report a crime, protect you, other users and us, including by ensuring network and information security, mitigating security risks, detecting and preventing fraudulent or malicious activity, and ensuring compliance with agreements when using our Websites and Services (Legal Basis: Legal Obligation, Legitimate Interests, Performance of Contract).
- To analyse and aggregate data and produce statistics, in particular, to generate aggregated and anonymised analyses and reports that we may use internally or make available publicly or to third parties (Legal Basis: Legal Interests);
- To facilitate, manage and validate financial transactions (Legal Basis: Performance of Contract, Legitimate Interests);
- To analyse fraud risk and verify your credentials with third parties, including financial institutions, identity verification agencies and credit reference agencies (Legal Basis: Legal Obligation, Performance of Contract, Legitimate Interests);
- To assess your gambling activity for responsible gambling (Legal Basis: Legal Obligation, Legitimate Interests, Performance of Contract);
- Monitoring your betting activity and managing our risks and odds (Legal Basis: Legal Obligation, Performance of Contract);
- Exercising our rights as set out in agreements or other contracts with you (Legal Basis: Performance of Contract);
- Disclosure of information to our group companies following restructuring or for internal administrative purposes (Legal Basis: Legal Interests);
- Managing our relationships and communications with you. This may include operational communications such as changes to our websites and services, information about new features, 1Win bonuses and promotions, security updates or assistance in using our websites and services, marketing communications, and providing you with information you have requested from us or information we are required to send you (Legal Basis: Performance of Contract, Legitimate Interests, Your Consent).
Where the Personal Data May Be Shared
The transfer of Personal Data to our customers is only necessary in certain special cases. Only the following third parties may be recipients of Personal Data:
- Companies in our group of companies;
- Government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, regulators, fraud prevention agencies and other similar third parties. The Personal Data of our customers may be disclosed to them if 1Win has a need to do so to comply with applicable laws or regulations. It is also possible to do so to protect 1Win’s legal rights. In the event that we transfer your information pursuant to this paragraph, we will notify you if it is possible and appropriate to do so;
- Affiliates and others who have introduced you to us;
- Third parties who are our partners or who assist us in providing our services. Such parties include those who conduct payment transactions, provide the functionality to our Services, handle marketing and the like;
- Other parties if we have your consent to do so.
International Data Transfers
When we transmit and process Personal Data, it may be transmitted to and processed in countries other than your own. Such countries may have different laws from what you are used to seeing. If your Personal Data is processed in another country, we take precautions to protect your Personal Data.
For residents of Canada, this means that your Personal Data may be transferred outside the country. Where your Personal Data is transferred outside Canada, we will ensure that the transfer mechanisms in place comply with Personal Data Protection requirements.
Protecting Personal Data is one of the most important missions of 1Win. Various practices, technical tools and organisational measures have been developed for this purpose:
- Restricting access to Personal Data. Only some of our employees, contractors and agents who need this information to process it have partial access to our customers’ Personal Data. In general, all Personal Data may not be used by anyone for personal purposes;
- Encryption of Personal Data. Personal Data is encrypted during transmission, storage and transfer from one Personal Data processing centre to another for backup and replication. This is done using the standard TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol;
- Secure Personal Data processing centres.1Win Servers are hosted in professional hosting centres that provide a high level of security and protection against physical access to our customers’ Personal Data. Robust physical security measures have been developed and implemented: 24/7 monitoring, constant surveillance by security specialists and security audits and other measures. We also maintain geographically separated copies of information. This allows us to minimize the risk of data loss and ensures the smooth operation of our system. We believe our customers can have complete confidence in us, our infrastructure and other technology, as we do everything we can to ensure the highest level of security and reliability of our Services;
- Network protection. We use multiple layers of control and access protection, including firewalls, intrusion protection systems and network separation, to ensure the security of our environment. All our security services are configured, monitored and maintained according to industry best practice. We continually improve and update our security systems to ensure a high level of protection;
- Security monitoring. To ensure the greatest safety, 1Win security services constantly monitor system stability, event logs, notifications and alerts from all systems to identify threats as well as to address them.
Editing, Deleting and Storing of Personal Data
1Win customers have the option to delete certain Personal Data at any convenient time, certain Personal Data is deleted automatically, and certain Personal Data can be stored by us for a longer period if required. In case you delete your Personal Data, 1Win undertakes to ensure that all of it is deleted completely from our servers or saved only in an anonymised form. There are several ways for our users to modify or delete Personal Data that belongs to them. These methods are:
- Editing Personal Data;
- Deleting chat messages;
- Deleting the 1Win account completely.
Once a user’s account is closed, all personal information about the user will be kept on file for 5 years. This is necessary to comply with 1Win’s legal and regulatory obligations and to protect the company from any legal action that may arise after the user’s account is closed.
Storing Personal Data for a Long Time
In order to comply with business and legal requirements, 1Win may store clients’ Personal Data in an incomplete form for specific purposes for an extended period of time. For the purposes of responsible gaming, we will retain the Personal Data of a customer who has self-excluded himself/herself from the Services of 1Win for a longer period of time. Also, reasons, why we may retain the Personal Data for an extended period of time, include:
- Taking steps to protect you, our customers and ourselves from fraud, abuse, illegal activity and unauthorised access. If we notice suspicious activity, such as fraud, match-fixing or money laundering, we will take the necessary steps to prevent such activity, which could lead to the long-term retention of Personal Data;
- Comply with tax, anti-money laundering and other financial regulations in order to keep accounting records and help resolve disputes relating to financial transactions. This may include obtaining your deposit and payment to you;
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulations, litigation and government enforcement requests and the like. We may also comply with these requirements to ensure compliance with our agreements, including investigating potential violations;
- Taking steps to ensure the continuity of our Services to you and other users. This may include backing up Personal Data, using reliable systems and technology, and regularly updating our equipment;
- If you contact us directly, such as through our customer support channel or by submitting a feedback or error message, we will only use your Personal Data to assist you and resolve your problem. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
By following Data Protection Laws and other applicable International Data Protection Regulations like the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016/679 (GDPR), we are committed to ensuring the privacy of our customers’ Personal Data that is collected, used and stored on 1Win servers.
Every 1Win user has certain rights that are associated with Personal Data. It is important to understand that not all of the following rights are absolute. User rights include:
- The right to know what Personal Data about you is collected, processed, used and stored by 1Win;
- The right to correct, request correction and delete inaccurate Personal Data about you;
- The right to access Personal Data about you and request a copy of it in a machine-readable format;
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data if we do so in our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to do so if there is a legitimate reason or good reason to process Personal Data in our interests;
- The right to withdraw consent previously given if it was required for the processing of Personal Data. However, we may continue to do so where there are reasonable legal grounds to do so;
- The right to ask 1Win to delete your Personal Data including deleting your account. This is possible in several cases:
- We have no need to process your Personal Data;
- If you have revoked your consent for the processing of Personal Data and this was the only legitimate reason for the processing of Personal Data;
- If you have objected to the processing of Personal Data and we no longer have a legal basis for processing it;
- If your Personal Data has been subjected to processing unlawfully;
- If deletion of your Personal Data is required by a Legal Obligation.
- The right to ask us to restrict the processing of Personal Data in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to direct marketing. You may request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In order to exercise your rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data, you are invited to make changes to your account or to send a letter requesting the right by emailing email@example.com. Also, if you are dissatisfied with the way your Personal Data are handled when using 1Win Services, you can send a letter of complaint to the same email address. We will review your complaint as soon as possible and try to find a solution.
It is important to know that before we take any steps to satisfy a user’s right or complaint, we may require proof of the authenticity of your personal data.
Use of Google Analytics
The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and the 256-bit key are used to encrypt all important communications between users and our Services.